i-Stem, 20CC (PRP Vials)
Patented i-STEM vial for high-concentration PRP extraction
The I-Stem Kit can get Buffy Coat by one time even in Anaemia not by screw type but by push-up type.
The I-Stem PRP Kit can get true dense PRP known as the Buffy Coat in a once off 6 min spin.
Platelet Rich Plasma that are concentrated platelet cells taken from whole blood. It has a concentrated growth factors that help in the healing process of injuries and has very good regenerative properties to the skin.
Buffy Coat – True PRP:
Buffy Coat contains most of the platelet and white blood cells after centrifugation.
PPP is not PRP:
A good extraction of Platelet Rich Plasma must contain more than 1 000 000/µl platelet count.
The Buffy Coat accounts for only 1% of total blood:
The more PPP you include in The Buffy Coat (PRP), the more mixture (alleged PRP) you may gain. However, it cannot be considered as true PRP and is not as effective for treatment due to the platelet density being low.
Slim Neck: It can clearly show the separation between PPP, Buffy Coat and red blood cells.
Push Silicon: Just push up silicon with stick for easy extraction
Versatile Size: Suitable size for all type of centrifuge (angle or swing type)
- Y-TYPE Tube has at least 1 pair of safety wings that hold up the upper body of the tube which is bigger and heavier than the lower parts.
- Safety Wings prevent the tube from being broken while centrifugation.
- Safety Wings’ important role is to prevent movement during spinning to help get the perfect Buffy Coat
- It was patented in 2009 and registered in 2013 in Korea, China, Europe, USA, India.
1. 7 to 9 times higher concentration of PRP
Anti-shaking technology enables platelet extraction to be concentrated 7 to 9 times compared to white blood.
2. Convenient Feature:
Blood separation is easy and the buffy coat layer can be clearly identified.
3. Easy Extraction Process:
The extraction method is simple and the time required is short.
4. All centrifuges available:
Both swing and angle type centrifuges are available and only require 6-10 min spinning time.
5. It’s a Safe & Licensed Product:
FDA, KFDA, CE Licensed Safe Product.
- Blood gathering: Draw 1 – 2 CC of anticoagulant (ACD-A) and 17cc blood in 20cc syringe.
- Blood gathering in tube: Put the gathered blood into Y-Stem tube.
- Centrifugation: Separation of the blood, by only a single spin of centrifugation. No need for a second centrifugation.
- PRP extraction: Extract 2-3cc of PRP in 3ml syringe.
- PRP + micro needling
- PRP + Laser Therapy
- PRP + Hyaluronic Acid Injection
- PRP + High Frequency Treatment
- PRP + HIFU
- Shoulder, Pelvis
- Elbow, Knee, Wrist, Ankle
- PRP + Hair Transplantation
- PRP + Face Lifting (EZ, ULTRA, TR, TT)
- PRP + Autologus Fat Graft
- PRP Only
- PRP + LASIK
- PRP + LASEK
Stem Cell and PRP:
Growth factors in PRP activate Stem Cell and change itself to the cell that needs the tissue.